Nanny and Papa took us to your favorite restaurant, Cracker Barrel, on this Nanny Tuesday. You and I shared our usual wholesome morning sampler.

You are the most beautiful blue eyed companion.

Papa knows the way to your heart is through a new bouncy ball (he bought you a pink one with glitter water and an eyeball inside :)

You wanted Papa to rock with you (note the bouncy ball in hand)
Then, we went to the zoo!





Fun day. Glad you are starting to feel better.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Yay I got you added as new blog. Eli is so handsome and I enjoy seeing what he is up too.
ReplyDeleteI can tell you from something I have learned from having Z. I regret not writing down little things or big things about what was going on with the two older ones. They will ask me and sometimes I remember other times I don't.
I am working hard to keep up the my blog do most from my phone :)
Keep up the good work on yours.