Well, get ready, folks. The photos from this day were a bit like Lay's...I couldn't have just one.
In typical Oklahoma fashion, we had snow Monday, and it cleared out that very same evening. My husband took a work-from-home day (a very rare treat for us), so he could be part of Eli's first outdoor snow experience. Last year, E was a tad too little and it was a lot too cold for us to get out in the blizzard.
Exhibit A that he is my child: had to be woken up at 9:30.
This is a typical view from our dining table. Baby with food. Dog in waiting. :)
Exhibit B: Orange-roll-aholic.
Yep.
Getting dressed for the cold is quite an event when there are books to be read...
...and whisks to be held.
A blurry, but irresistible image. Baby in ski bibs. Oh, it doesn't get better.
Told you there was ice.
I discovered my husband is some sort of snowman making machine. He built one almost faster than I could capture it.
And, there goes Frosty's nose.
Even though I'm not in school anymore, I get really excited at the prospect of a snow day. Is it weird that I giddily watched the school closings scroll on the news that morning? I guess I just like knowing when kids (and their teachers ;) get to stay at home for a day and enjoy, as I did.


























Good gravy, those pics of Eli's baby blues are just too much. Great photography, friend! Glad you guys got to enjoy the snow together.
ReplyDelete