Saturday, March 23, 2013

A Richard Parker Spring Break

Dad, Ty, E, and I took a little trip to OKC for Spring Break. Poor Jason had to work. :( We had a great time going to the outlet mall, hanging out at the hotel, watching Life of Pi, dining at Nonna's (thank you for the recommendation, Aunt B!), and visiting the zoo.

Nanny sent Eli with a bunch of quarters so he could have some fun while we shopped.

I need to find the picture I have of him his first time on this Richard Scarry apple ride, when he had just turned a year old. Still a favorite.






"I will have the Kobe beef sliders, please."

"Thank you!"


Watching Life of Pi!






Their tiger exhibit was amazing! Four females and one male. A little too close for comfort, frightening, but cool.


Eli found Nemo, Marlin, and Dori. (Finding Dori comes out in 2015, hooray!)


I liked watching the anteater and the porcupines. 


Such a good Uncle. Bubba went down this slide as many times as Eli wanted. He also played with him on the playground.

Swung him higher than his mama would have, like good uncles do. :)
Side-note: Eli is currently obsessed with wearing head to toe sports apparel. EVERY SINGLE DAY. He obviously did not get this from me; must be from his dad. I have had to convince him with various bribes "This (nice, non-sports related clothing) is what Russell (Westbrook) would wear to dinner." "This is what KD likes to wear during post game interviews." Oy. I don't mind him liking sports, but there is only so many basketball-soccer-football-baseball items one can wear, and then it gets a little old. Well, to me it does.

I love this boy so very much. Fun week with some fun guys. 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Love that zoo! Looks like you guys had a nice time together. Also, side note, E is huge. Make it stop. The end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to visit the OKC zoo! I am loving these pictures. It was so good to hang out on Sunday--I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete