Eli, you had your first haircut last weekend at seventeen months. We went to Kuts 4 Kids by Mr. Will. While the atmosphere was...interesting, and I don't care for "Kutesy" spellings ;) the most important thing was you left with a great haircut. And, your dad got to go with us to be part of it. They had a lot of fun toys for you to play with that made the germophobe in me want to scream. Don't worry, I didn't.
 |
| Before. |
 |
| You should have seen my face. I was more worried than you. |
 |
| You didn't like the spray bottle getting your hair wet. |
 |
| You regrouped once your hands were free to steer. |
 |
| After. |
 |
| Hooray for a great first haircut (trim :) Thanks Mr. Will, for keeping Eli's curls intact. |
No comments:
Post a Comment